• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Backfire Issue

I am the same person who replied to your thread. Still no resolution other than the dealer adjusting the throttle cable thinking it is the TORS. My warranty runs out in March so I'm hoping to figure it out before then.

I am the same person who replied to your thread. Still no resolution other than the dealer adjusting the throttle cable thinking it is the TORS. My warranty runs out in March so I'm hoping to figure it out before then.
Lol, didn't notice that but thanks for the reply! I noticed I smelled unburnt fuel on deceleration so I may just try replacing the fuel injectors. It's possible one might be stuck open. Thanks again and let me know if you figure out the issue. I'll do the same...

Lol, didn't notice that but thanks for the reply! I noticed I smelled unburnt fuel on deceleration so I may just try replacing the fuel injectors. It's possible one might be stuck open. Thanks again and let me know if you figure out the issue. I'll do the same...
Instead of replacing them, get them cleaned and tested.

Back