• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Backsaver Garage Dolly

I think with the big wheels and a ridiculous amount of air pressure you could do a lot with it... May give it a try if i could ever stop spending money trying to get my Winder running right...lol
I keep about 50-60 pounds in the big wheels. I can push my sidewinder across the grass no problem.

I don't see how, I've been around for quite a while and can't recall one that nice!

It is not idiot proof. Long bar strap hook wasnt closed quite right, not realizing this I let go of the bar and a second later so did the strap clip and ...TWANG!, the long bar flipped up and grazed my face.

Does anyone currently offer a big-wheel shop dolly that works any better?

Wonder if my #*$&@ look as good as hers when I move my sled?
If I recall, they used to have a video with her demonstrating instead of that guy. I believe they even had her or other girls demonstrating at the shows.

Had one for years
Works good.
You can get the larger wheels for it so you can push it across gravel.
I have one too, and definitely recommend it. Big wheels great for yard or really uneven floors.

I have had one for years.

When using it with my RX1 (heavy) the post would develop a bow in it right at the socket where is goes into the dolly. Next time I would put the pole on the other side and it would reverse the bow. It did not do this at first took a few years to develop this problem.

I was at t he Novi sled show any they were there so I asked him about it.

He sells a bottom pole piece that is thicker and more sturdy for $20. I bought one it works great. I do not know if they have them on his website or not but I thought it was worth mentioning.

Last spring I had my brother-in-law make me 3 dollies that are similar to the J&S Jacks dolly. I mainly wanted them for moving our sleds across the somewhat new concrete pad outside our pole barn and into my workshop. We had been using drivable front dollies and 3/4" thick rubber mats so we wouldn't mark up the concrete with studs/carbides. I was hoping these custom dollies would be a time saver but, for my application, they aren't really.

They are going up for sale. They are adjustable height depending on what size piece of wood you bolt to the top.
1123191643c.jpg
1123191643b.jpg
1123191643.jpg

Back