• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BAD DARTING PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!

DARTING GONE

THANKS FOR EVERYONES HELP WITH THIS. I PUT A 3/8 SHIM ON THE REVERSED RUBBER , WORKS GREAT !!!!! 99.9% OF THE DARTING IS GONE. I PUT A 145 MILES ON MY SLED TODAY AND I CAN SAY FOR SURE , THAT THIS IS THE MOST FUN THAT I'VE EVER HAD ON A SNOWMOBILE !!!! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. :Rockon: :4STroke: :-o

Which way is the rubber supposed to be and which way our you turning it? If I look at the rubber under the spindle, the groved side is to the front. When you are shiming the rubber you are trying to force the front of the ski up? Correct?

Thanks

Snoxracer242 said:
Which way is the rubber supposed to be and which way our you turning it? If I look at the rubber under the spindle, the groved side is to the front. When you are shiming the rubber you are trying to force the front of the ski up? Correct?

Thanks
IT SEEMS LIKE OUR SLEDS WHERE SET UP DIFFERENT. MY DEALER PUT THE GROVED SIDE FACING THE REAR, THIS MADE FOR FAR TO MUCH PRESSURE ON THE SKI TIPS. SWITCHED THE RUBBER AROUND, PUT A 3/8 SHIM AND IT MADE ALL THE DIFFERANCE IN THE WORLD.

Mine came the way everybody has switched them to, but to me that looks like the way they should be anyway. (groved side forward)

Thanks

Dustin

i did the same thing and my darting is completely gone. First I tried one dually which helped considerably but two fixed my problem.

Back