• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

HOW BAD IS THE DARTING????

Yep,

Drove the AlCan from Northern Indiana back in April of '94. Stayed in a motel right next to the Sign Forest. Very Cool place. Man, would I love to do that drive again.......except this time I'd do it in something different than an '89 Chevy Corsica 4-banger.

Jon

Putting the ski spacers all to the outside also helped alot since it is wider than everyone else now.Wont follow the tracks.Also helped cornering.
Can you get skis for a 2015 RS Venture or Vector that are spaced out an extra inch or so? Tring to get a new groove and more stability

Can you get skis for a 2015 RS Venture or Vector that are spaced out an extra inch or so? Tring to get a new groove and more stability
Guys supposedly like the Tuner skis on those sleds. Having two keels puts them out of the other tracks.

check out Bergtrom Skegs USA. They will answer the questions you have about darting and pushing, just installed set of triple carbides with ski savers and shims on my vector that pushed and darted like hell.
IMG_0518 (2).JPG

Last edited:

Back