• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bender Pipe Movies

Very Nice Sound. I dont think they are that loud to cause problems... Nice videos too.... :yam:

Much louder when I heard you guys.

Where you plan on riding the atv's

How many miles did you and dad log this year.

Also on your MPI Tunnel what is that just the extention.

Justin

You heard us this season? i was on the look out for you guys but never saw ya. were heading up to pick up the wheelers on saturday am from dave and will be riding off of the demo road. It will be my first time with wheelers so it should be different. The pipes sound awsome when your riding the sled, no where near as loud as you would think, actually when i rode my sleds all stock last weekend befor turning them into dave the low noise seemed to make the sled feel less fun and depressed me. The extensions are just that extensions, i get them thru mountain performance, they look alot better than stock imo and supposedly save 5 lb over stock

You guys ended up trading them in. I have had my Polarisd sportsmans for 2 years and I am going to buy new 700 efi of grizz this summer.

I seen you guys 2 times this season once on rt 66 crossing the demo road and just before pistons another after the long road.

Just courious how much did dave give you on a trade in if you dont mine me asking and what was the price on a new warrior.

My neighbors have a house on long pond in jacman and also seen you out behing bald moutain on them trails one day.

Justin

Hey YamahaRx-Warrior, I went to check out your web page and all the pictures have a big red star across them that say your account is expired. The site looks cool but again I was unable to see any of your pictures.

Boy does it sound sweet. My neighbor a Harley dude had to come over when he heard it. It must have killed him to say this but he commented on how mean it sounds :Rockon:

Back