• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

bergstrom bars

I ordered mine in late August and recieved before the end of October. Scott ALWAYS answered emails quickly and kept me informed of delivery.

All products have leadtime....be patient and order early.

I can't speak for Scott, maybe Mr.Sled could as he knows him better, but some of these aftermarket companies are pretty small, and could be a "sideline" business for their owners. With all due fairness, when contacting smaller vendors, keep your communication positive with them, as you will likely recieve better service than the guy who calls and screams all the time..
"you'll attract more bees with honey!"

Nytro RTX Guy said:
I got mine in two weeks as promised. Orderd the day after thanksgiving and got them in just under two weeks. ;)!

Same here...didn't count the days, but I know it was under two weeks. And Scott said he was "two weeks out for deliveries". First time trying them, so if they work as advertised I'll have no problem waiting for the next set when needed. Looks like a great quality product - nice fit and finish.

well some of you guys were the lucky ones as there alot of people who said they had to wait along time for them. glad they came quick for ya though.

Slow but worth the wait

Spoke to Scott yesterday and hes simply jammed. He said it would help him keep a guy on all year if we ordered ahead, needs to show the bank something. I ordered 4 more sets for our grwing stable and have no problem waiting for his stuff, good guy thats a small shop but a great product.

I know Scott personally, and believe me, he's one of the hardest working guys I know. Regularly works 18 hour days during the season. It is just him and 1 guy. His wife does occasionally answer the phone so he can work. I have refrained from saying much about his situation in the past few weeks. I know he has been a little , or a lot, slow on his delivery times in the past. Give him a chance, and he'll do his best to fill your orders.

I agree scott is a super helpful, and good guy, but i too had to wait way too long last fall for my carbides. Someone mentioned that his carbides are really hard , and i agree, but maybe too hard because my triple points had chunks broken off along the length of the carbide.And this was after only about 500 miles on them.I recently switched skis from last year and went with shaper bars instead,and hate to admit but these are put together much better, at least visually to the eye, than the tripple points were.If you have any question about rods he will be really helpful and then some.

i have nothing but good things to say about scott, after 2 seasons and over 5000 miles on my tripple carbides i contacted scott via e-mail in october asking if he would look my cabides over. i sent them in. after several e-mails back and forth and several weeks i recieved a new pair of triple points under warranty with no shipping charge! scott and his product are the best. ask for your stuff long before you need it and beat the rush.

Bergstrom

I can tell you that when I had them on my Viper I had bought them at the snow show in Novi, MI so I didn't have to wait. As far as the wear they were incredible I got 6,800 miles out them and they were still going strong. They did not solve the darting issues completely but did help out considerable. They were great in the corners, I could really carve through them with ease and for me that is what I really wanted. Going with Stud Boys dual's for my Apex but am thinking about going with the Curve XS next.

Bergstrom

Hey guys, yeah the wait sucks, but the product is great. He is very knowledgeable, and tries his best to answer and call regarding issues. I can honestly say that he bailed me out of setting my 2008 Apex Gt on fire last year! He turned a crappy handling sled into a "decent" sled. Anyone who says their Apex Gt is the best handling sled on snow (blah blah blah) DOESN'T ride hard....point blank. I literally BEGGED a few guys on the trails to switch sleds (RTX, LTX etc.) all the same crap! The rear ends bounce all over and make awful noises over moguls, the front ends are no better than 10 year old sleds. I have been riding for 30+ years, and it's likely the second worse sled i've owned (1998 mxz 670 - stock, had it beat! I bent the tunnel in 300 miles...nice)...anyway, not here to slam the sled (although it appears that way)...my point is that Scott helped out a helpless sled., yeah he's a little slow at getting the carbides out, but ya gotta admit they DO work well! I have recommended him and likely always will!, I hope you guys who've struggled with the wait, give him another chance. The U.S. needs the economy boost, and he IS a nice guy.
Anyway, I hope everyone gets an early ride in before Xmas! Merry Christmas!

Graphics1988,

I agree that Scott is very knowledgeable and helpful. With his triple points and set-up advice I was able to fix the downright dangerous darting that my '07 Apex GT had. His carbides are the best in the business IMO. No more darting, cornering like I am on rails, and unbelievable durability. They are well worth the wait!

As far as the Apex GT suspension is concerned, if someone takes the time to "dial in" the front and rear suspension it can be made much better than as delivered. However it will never be a mogul pounding ditch banging sled. That is not what it is designed for. I bought mine because it is a great groomed trail long distance power cruiser and that is how I use mine. We are definately getting off of topic here but I felt compelled to reply to your critical comments.

Welcome to TY! please add your location to your profile.

LOL, yeah sorry about the critical comments....just "venting"! lol, Yeah BlueDave, you are 100% correct that it isn't a mogul machine.....i dunno WHAT i shoulda got. I needed a 4 stroke (cuz i have carpal Tunnel) and there's less vibration...and i don't like the Rev's,or Cats, and Polaris 4 strokers sound like they are slow...so i dunno! lol....anyway sorry to get off topic, take care

Back