• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bergstrom Carbides

joe d

Anyone have any luck getting in touch with Bergstrom. I tried to call and order carbides for my 2007 Apex RTX and even tried to email them, but with no luck. Can anyone help.

This happens every Fall. Scott is there just very busy. Email him with your telephone number & he will call you. If your need is URGENT keep calling. Triple points last forever & are the the best everything else is junk.

PM me your info and exactly what you want to order. I'll see him Tuesday afternoon.

And seriously, you need to mention TY and name drop Viper Dave. I shamelessly did this (Viper Dave did tell me too, right Dave!) and Scott Bergstrom will give you "I somewhat know Viper Dave" discount!!!!!!!

Scott is a straight good guy. Unfortunately, he's a 1 or 2 man operation. I've used his product since 1992, and have never been disappointed. Just have to be patient when trying to contact him. I go past his shop several times a week, so if anyone needs help, let me know. I have nothin but great experiences dealing with him and his product.

Thanx for all the info. Iwill send yo0u that info. Are the triple points fine to use with stock skiis, or should I upgrade them? Trying to keep a tight budget.

They will fit right on to your stock ski. I Put 8" triple points w/ski shims on my stock Attak skis and the difference was night and day. That was over 3 years ago and they still look great.

Thanx Bashley. I'm gonna keep trying to get thru to bergstrom and get these for the up and coming year. You gotta love this site.

Just ordered a pair of 6" triples and 8" triples last week...got through right away :dunno:

If these things work half as good as they look I will be taking corners at 80 ;)!

I live 4 miles from his shop, give me your info and I can drop it off to him, he will call you back. Stock skis and his shim kit and your ready for the trail.

Teamblue4 said:
I live 4 miles from his shop, give me your info and I can drop it off to him, he will call you back. Stock skis and his shim kit and your ready for the trail.

Does he have a website? I am also curious on shipping to Canada.

Don't want to sound like a broken record, but I just wanted to reiterate what everyone who uses the Bergstrom skegs are saying. I put the shim kit and ski savers on my stock skis along with the 6" triple points 2 years ago. The darting issues just went away (more from the shim kit), and the triple point carbides turn well in icy conditions and seem to last longer. Scott is a great guy to work with and knows how to make the stock skis work as good as possible without spending a lot of $.
I just put a new Cobra track under the Apex (15"x121"x1.375"). I don't plan on studding it, but was wondering if the 8" triple points would be too much?

bergstromskegs.com 815 654-2950 If you get a hold of him by phone be ready to spend some time on the phone, he likes to talk and knows what he is talking about. Really nice guy.

Teamblue4 said:
bergstromskegs.com 815 654-2950 If you get a hold of him by phone be ready to spend some time on the phone, he likes to talk and knows what he is talking about. Really nice guy.

Thanks. ;)!

I shouldn't have a problem with the talking either, I am sure my Father could give him a run for his money :o|

Back