• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bergstrom Carbides

I run 8's on my 1.5x136. No biggy. You might have to take up on the limiter strap to the loosest hole, and loosen the front shock pre-load a little to get a bit of weight of the spindles. Mine steered a little heavy at slow speeds last year. Rock solid at speed.

Thanx to everyone for all their great info. Just got off the phone with Scott and ordered 8" triples. What a great guy. Should be getting them in a few days. And thanx again Viper Dave for giving Scott my info.

Always fun to watch video of Scott riding his sled with triple points around his neighborhood on bare roads. lol

Glad I could help! Just returning SOME of the good Karma from the site!! I was there OVER an hour LOL!! Every time I stop he's got something new to look at or try out on my sled. Enjoy your new bars ;)!

AHHHHH! Good to see action on this site again.
On the Bergstroms, will they help stop the push in the turns? I hate to have too try skis but I will if I have too. I have Woody's Duallys, no darting at all, but the push has got to go. Been through all the other adjustments, spring loads, ride settings, etc. Ride mostly groomed trail, rarely see too much powder.

bwilly said:
On the Bergstroms, will they help stop the push in the turns? I hate to have too try skis but I will if I have too. I have Woody's Duallys, no darting at all, but the push has got to go. Been through all the other adjustments, spring loads, ride settings, etc. Ride mostly groomed trail, rarely see too much powder.

Scott will fix that on stock skis with triple points, ski savers & shims. Triple points, ski savers & shims is the single best thing you can do for handling. My bud had Woody's Duallys & threw them in the garbage after ridng my sled with 8 inch triple points, ski savers & shims. His Woody's Duallys pushed too & went from pushing to point & shoot sled with triple points. Install exactly as Bergstrom advises & darting will go bye bye.:)

bwilly said:

I can send you a set of Bergstroms to try out on your sled. The hard part will be for you to return them. (lol)

whitedust1 said:
bwilly said:

Scott will fix that on stock skis with triple points, ski savers & shims. Triple points, ski savers & shims is the single best thing you can do for handling. My bud had Woody's Duallys & threw them in the garbage after ridng my sled with 8 inch triple points, ski savers & shims. His Woody's Duallys pushed too & went from pushing to point & shoot sled with triple points. Install exactly as Bergstrom advises & darting will go bye bye.:)

Interesting read as I currently have the Woody Dually set on stock ski's myself.
Read before the set up works pretty good but I have no idea as I haven't ridden this sled yet.

Sounds like I may be contacting Bergstrom after the snow flies?

whitedust1 said:
bwilly said:

I have over 3000 miles with them on my turbo attak & over 4000 miles on my rx1, scott is A+. I will put them on every sled in future as they work better & outlast anything else i've tried ;)!

Back