• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best exhaust on the market. (loudness not important)

Best Exhaust

• Aaen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mountain Performance

• Bender

• Hauck

• Other (please list)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The one I did for a buddy was a CBR600rr slip on with mid pipe, it work great and sounds good just maybe a tad on the loud side for me.
100_0604.jpg

100_0603.jpg

100_0601.jpg

I absolutely love the sound of the Yosh pipe. I have decided that is the one I'm going with.....It sounds fricking awesome!!!! Now I just need some or one of you Yosh experts to tell me exactly which one of them all is the right/best one to go with.

Nice, I was looking for a Nytro then went with the APEX.

Sweet looking exhaust. I was trying to use a Yosh Tri Oval on my APEX but couldn't get the clearance I needed. I could have come out thye back but I wanted an undertunnel exit and I use therack on my MTN sled.

I know its a Nytro section but I made this last week. It's an M4 street bike can that had been cut down from 18"s to 14"s.

Attachments

• Sled Exhaust 7.jpg
    Sled Exhaust 7.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Sled Exhaust 4.jpg
    Sled Exhaust 4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 78
  • Sled Exhaust 3.jpg
    Sled Exhaust 3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 100
  • Sled Exhaust 2.jpg
    Sled Exhaust 2.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 91
  • Sled Exhaust 1.jpg
    Sled Exhaust 1.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 93
Very nice pics!! How loud is it? It looks awesome. Cutting down a large muffler is a great idea!! :Rockon:

Man have you guys seen the under tunnel exhaust Excell has for the Yamaha RX-1? man is is sweet. If they would only build one similar for the Nytro I'd be all over it. So plead.......

Excell Motor Sports.....If your listening, please work on a under the tunnel setup for the Nytro.........We are all waiting.

Schmidt Brothers

I did hear one of theirs on a Nytro and the thing sounds like an R1 ripping through the woods. It was totally awsome. If you like the sound of a crotch rocket, then this is the one.

Back