• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BEST EXHAUST

MAMILLA

Extreme
I just bought an 09 nytro mtn and I want to put just an after market exhaust on it any ideas on what one to get so far I was leaning towards MBRP, but im open for ideas dont have a whole lot of cash so the best one for the buy. :Rockon:

Search is your friend.

But most have done either Skinz Silencers(SuperQ or UltraQ), Excell Exhaust, or Slip on Motorcycle Pipes. All with great success.

I did a Skinz Ultra Q myself.

I'm interested in the MPI pipe, its supposed to save 11 Lbs. However they say its 11 db louder... I dont know if that makes the sled obnoxious or not. I have a Hauck pipe on my Attaks and its pretty loud, however, i'd like the pipe to be maybe 3 or 4 db louder than stock at the most... it gets old. If anyone has an MPI pipe or a vid of if please share.

I like the way our ex sounds it's not to loud it has a great sound. I will see what i can do to get some sound clips up this week. Thanks Skyler 888-649-4609

I have a skinz SuperQ on my T-Nytro, and it sounds killer!!!! love the weight savings too

Skyler, that would be awesome. If its not too much can you see if you can get a clip going by on the sled punched, and maybe a clip idling. That would pretty much help me decide on getting a couple of pipes.

I did the Skinz Super Q and like it. But I think I will be going under tunnel with a glasspack. Inexpensive and sounds great on a lot of the RX 1s

akdavo said:
I did the Skinz Super Q and like it. But I think I will be going under tunnel with a glasspack. Inexpensive and sounds great on a lot of the RX 1s

Lots of choices, but you just can't get that sweet tone of a four-banger, no matter what you try!

Back