• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

best runners for the 5.7s

berge75

Expert
I installed a set of pilots last week,and i'm wondering what would be best runner to help with the pushing in the loose. They work awsome but don't know if a set of shapers would help or just more carbide.

berge75 said:
I installed a set of pilots last week,and i'm wondering what would be best runner to help with the pushing in the loose. They work awsome but don't know if a set of shapers would help or just more carbide.

hello...this is exactly what i was just working on today...Mine in softer snow was pushing abit...i still have the stock 4 "from last season which are sorta worn too..

I ordered a pair of 6''shaper bars(studboy)....i will leave stock 4 inchers on outsides but add the new shapers to center...these work well!.

they arent cheap though,so Im glad i am only needing the center replaced

Dan

I have had great success with the Doo Extreme carbides on my Attak. They are much more aggressive than the stock ones.

Back