• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best Runners ???

SERPAGS said:
96 Studs.... what are the best runners out there?

Is anyone running with Snow Trackers ????
i have used them since 2003 ,on my rx1,2004 warrior and my apex gt. For me they work by far the best in all conditions! they last longer than factory units by far !!! :rocks: :rocks: ;)!

cat hunter said:
SERPAGS said:
96 Studs.... what are the best runners out there?

Is anyone running with Snow Trackers ????
i have used them since 2003 ,on my rx1,2004 warrior and my apex gt. For me they work by far the best in all conditions! they last longer than factory units by far !!! :rocks: :rocks: ;)!
Cool, there is at least a positive post for the Snow Trackers, I was getting a little worried .

This is VERY easy!!

Bergstrom hands down!! They last and last and last----------------------

Stud Boy Sharper Bars. Bite great, long lasting!!

blackattak, First of all putting studs on will make it push 10 times more!
Next, the Bergstrom triple points with the most carbide Scott will put on them for you with the ski savers would be your best bet!!!

GOOD LUCK!

BR

Snowtrackers

I have used Snowtrackers on 99 Vmax 700 and I now have them on my 06 Attak. They are great, completely cure darting, wear well and in my opinion cause no negative effects. All my riding buddies use them. I have friends with 02 Vmax 700, 2 06 Attaks, 05 RX1, 05 Vector and a 06 Vector. All are completely satisfied and would never go without now.
They are worth every penny!!!!! :Rockon: ;)!

Snowtracker extreme i love it! it stop the darting and turn like and F1, and those carbine remain as sharp as new till completely worn down. those runner are like skate under your ski, and they ave built in carbite in the runner not just welded on it.

check this![/quote]

Attachments

• snowtracker.jpg
    snowtracker.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 96
ROCKRTX said:
Snowtracker extreme i love it! it stop the darting and turn like and F1, and those carbine remain as sharp as new till completely worn down. those runner are like skate under your ski, and they ave built in carbite in the runner not just welded on it.

check this!
[/quote]Whole sh** how much snow do you need to run those things 10"??????? I'm having a hard enough time now in Michigan finding 6" of snow! Looks like it makes your ski keel alot deeper!

yes it take a lot of snow. I have a set of dooly that a bought last year,at the beginning of the season i put my dooly,when we have enough snow i put back my snowtracker extreme.

COLDONE- you said to go with the longest Triple Points. I am studding tomorrow. How long should I order for the attak with 162 studs up the middle. Maybe the snowtrackers would be another option to eliminate the push? What length do they come in & what should I order?

Back