• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best ski upgrades for 2013 - aggressive trail riding

they will fit but a shim needs to be added to use the stock rubbers unless you get a set of rubbers from curve witch will work with the skis.

they will fit but a shim needs to be added to use the stock rubbers unless you get a set of rubbers from curve witch will work with the skis.

It's not a direct bolt on. Different width for the spindle hardware and the distance from the bolt to the ski where the rubbers sit is taller.
4732.jpeg

the width is the same as i run the sr viper skis on a pogo sled that was set up at tuner width. the spindle width is the same when measured. yes the height is taller as are the curve skis when you put them on an apex or nitro. i put a peice of 3/8" rubber in the bottom so i can use the stock ski rubbers.

I measured the inside bushing to bushing of the nytro ski and tuner 3 ski off my sidewinder.in the picture. The nytro is wider. You must be removing the ski bushings and shimming to fit on the spindle.
Not a direct bolt on.

I have the regular tuner skis on my nytro which are a direct bolt on, no modifications needed. The tuner 3 skis are not a direct bolt on.

C&A n call it day
Carbide all depends on your studding
My 144" turns on a dime

I just put a set of mtx skis on with snow trackers at the end of last season . Didnt get a chance to ride it yet but I'm hoping it will fix the knuckle steering

Happy w Tuner IIs and full Bergstrom setup, 80% trail... Bergstrom nailed the mods to make stock 2009+ geometry work, reverse rubbers, shim backs, triple carbide inners, wear bar outers... Like on rails, no darting or following other ruts. Love setup.

Back