• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

best slip on for mtx se

Ive only heard streetbike pipes and mbrp on them in person.
The mbrp gets loud when the rpms raise. The streetbike pipe is wayyy loud. It makes things vibrate when its idling next to something.

If you want loud go with a streetbike pipe,
or the new AAEN mega power exhaust recently made for the nytro. They are insanely loud aswell

I'm happy with my Skinz. It's kind of loud but I like it. I haven't tried anything else.

Skinz SuperQ and UltraQ weigh 7.5 lbs less than stock.

Both give a bit of a boost in horse power - 3 or 4 hp increase.

SuperQ is a louder and has a much deeper sound. This is what I have.

From what I have heard the UltraQ sounds about the same as stock.

I bought mine from www.hartmaninc.com. I am almost certain that it is a SuperQ - it had that sticker included in the box. You should ask Tom about this if/when you talk to him.

try the excell under tunnel that Alan at Ulmer Racing puts together, I put one on my 2010 162 mtx se and love it. I know you will gain hp cant say for sure how much but Ive heard people claim 8-10.

Closes off the tunnel. No snow comes threw it and melts/freezes on top. Plus then you can have a place to carry stuff without the exhaust blowing on it..

Back