• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Beware of less than comparable copies...

called out??? and oddly enough my plastic bushing are holding up fine?? Its my a-arm lower ball joints that are gone again!!!! Im not saying OFT's stuff is not good quality stuff, Im just saying that OFT did not invent the relocate. Yes they made it look and, by every ones attack, function better. Tomato tomato.

Let's not forget why this post started.

A small business owner/machinist is doing his best to earn a living and by doing so he is making our time on the snow more enjoyable. Then at the end of the day he has some of his designs/parts copied. They even go as far as to say their parts are better than OFT's. Go take a look at OFT's site and see if you can find anything saying my stuff is better than so & so's.

Scott makes quality parts at reasonable prices. End of story. Scott goes out of his way to help anybody that asks for it. That is why he has the customer base he does.

I know how my MTX worked before I met Scott & how much better it works now. I am positive that without his help I would still be driving 14 hours to get stuck way too much and not having the blast I am now. :4STroke:

Well, first I must say that I have nothing to do with billet-x or blingfactory, It was just an example that they make what they are asked for. Im not judging anyones copies and It is just not morally right to copy someones ideas, but this is why we have laws and patents to protect your ideas. I just wish you oft have your product design covered by patents in us and eu. So then this would be all wrong and unacceptable to copy. But if not, that is just morally unacceptable but still anyone can use it free. When I say it is far easier to order something from here homeland than outside EU, it means that you dont have to give any explains of inside of packet and value of that and then pay for customs dues and then over that you have to pay tax of packets value, it means 23% of value of package in finland. Everyone doesnt have even credit cards or decent computer skills to make some paypall accounts etc, I have made some of my friends orders to handle because they just dont know how to do it. So it would be lot easier to have oft relocators or anything else inside eu and your own language. Billet-x have really made clear that they know oft because they are comparing their product to that and even saying that they make better version, not ok.. (facepalm) Better if they made something own, but maybe this kind of part is really hard to make anything else than some minor differencies? I'm studying to be cnc machinist master(or something like that in english) and just know how hard is to do that kind of part any better than yours. All parts do what they are mentioned to do, relocation. Just keep your quality and remember mention that yours is the original one. That is just business where strongest and bravest keeps going.
I wish you all good and succes with your business, keep it up! Im still on your side scmurs!

But oft parts are available from swedish companies too, so you dont have to order from overseas if you have a problem with that. BilletX can make a relocator for the steeringpost all they want, sa long as they come up with their own design. Not a lame copy. Its embarrassing!

Back