• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bike Exhaust for a 2006 Nytro

NytroYK

Extreme
Just wondering what kind of exhaust I should be looking for to go with some high flow headers. I've been looking at Yoshimura or GYTR but am not sure what I should be looking for. Something that fits a 1000cc sports bike?

Thanks for the help,

Brian

I was also wondering this same thing... I have an R6 with a D&D slip-on and i love the way that pipe sounds... I was going to try and fab something up and see if I could get that exhaust on the sled. I know Bonell Nytro has posed something on here about that a while back. He had an excell header and a bike exhaust and went back to factory headers with bike exhaust because it ran better. So I guess i am going with stock headers and a D&D slip on.

It's actually the ZX2 by AD Boivin and I absolutely LOVE IT! Defiantely a huge improvment over the stock CK skid. Can't really coment more then that becuase I havent had enuf seat time with it, month after the install I dropped 3 valves in the engine.

Back