• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

black 03' RX1

Hey, didn't mean to get everyone's panties in a bunch, even though BLACK is were its at 8) 8) As long as it says yamaha its all good to me!!!! Looks like by Sunday Night we could have some good snow fall in Southwest Michigan. Everybody get on their snow dancing shoes!!!!!!!!

black is the rarest! there are lots of the generic blue, silver and red sleds out there. They are like buttholes, everybody has one. Ha Ha

I love the black Warrior also.

I have the input filter kit, a stage 2 HH kit, gutted ehaust, low crome wind shield and 126 studs.

I kick butt on every sled I have run against except a silver warrior with just a clutch kit. It kicks my butt big time. Help please!!!!!

I thought you guys would have this all worked out by now. The black ones are fast as well as the silver and the blue, but the RED ones are the fastest by far. I have never been beat by any of those other colors but then I haven't run many (any) of them either but I am sure that red is the fastest of all.

I don't know what you guys are talking about with the 03's, Yamaha never made a black RX-1. They made; Blue, Red, Silver and Charcoal Gray :lol:

Real Black didn't show up until 04 :D

black

no it,s not gray it,s that realy high priced metalic black you know the stuff that the 2000 mach z came with that they told every one it was 1000.00 dollers a gallon. 8)

I beg to differ

Mine is a BLACK 03 RX1 Shorty with factory installed reverse. Not gray, it's a very metallic BLACK.

Back