• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boondocker Turbo Bit the bullet

jonnyturbo

I have been on ski-doo forever and will still piss yellow but I bought a 06 apex and a Boondocker turbo
I bought the Gt28
pistons
fuel injectors ect. ect.

If anyone has any pointers above an beyond the guys I have already talked to I would appreciate it. I live in Michigan and will be running at sea-level.
Anyone have any videos
thanks Jon

Also would like to buy all tools that make life easier
clutch
spring holders
ect.
let me know where the best place is to get them

turbo

That will be a nice ride. as for the tools, I love this clutch thing I picked up a couple years ago, it opens the primary so you can change things without taking the clutch off. You remove the main bolt and this tool threads into that hole, then you tighten another bolt and opens the clutch right up. Dont remember where the heck I bought it though, maybe Dennis Kirk, or performance engineering. Like 50 bucks. I have an add on to the secondary, it opens it with ease, it uses a bolt to open secondary to change belts. I think that one was from Pioneer performance. Good luck.

Muskrat

Thats him we both bought Boondocker turbo kits and are looking for some insight! I sure do not want my back up sled(2007 renegade 1000x on big thunder nos) to be faster than my TURBO YAMMIE!!!

Does any of you received their boondocker turbo kit?

I still waiting for mine?!

That is what I am seeing right now!

Was first told I should have got it by end of september, and I wonder if I will have got it by november now?

That is very weird way to do business if you ask me...

Sounds formilar, thats why I am turboing my rx1, cus my buddy just bought a 2007 ren 1000 and just incase he puts nos on it...haha. ;)!

Back