• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOUNTYHUNTERS Blue/White 09 Apex LTX GT

711478.jpg

Only 3 more pieces to mount :sled1::sled1::sled1:

Plus some Sweet BLUE LIGHTS :-o By the Master Light Guy Jeff Steiner who works MAGIC when it comes to burying and hiding wires and covering with tubing or hoses and makin everything work.....he does AMAZING WORK....Truly an Artist :Rockon::Rockon:

Time 4 a Upgrade #9 001.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #9 002.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #9 003.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #9 004.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #9 005.JPG
Time 4 a Upgrade #9 006.JPG

Then do it. Its not hard. I picked up LED strips from Parts Source.
Takes more time than money to do a nice job.
I PM'd bounty on where he got his. What style? do they come in Blue and red. I have a lil idea.....hehehehe

Blue, red, green, amber, pink, purple, white and multi color kits are available.
Come in hard strips, flexible strips , pods and even bolt heads. The options are almost endless. :D

Blue, red, green, amber, pink, purple, white and multi color kits are available.
Come in hard strips, flexible strips , pods and even bolt heads. The options are almost endless. :D
They the stick on type you guys use? Hold up good? That's my issue really. If there the stick on's how they hold up with cold and moisture :)

Back