• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C&A ski rubber?

Nytro'd40th

Veteran
I'm sure this topic has been covered at least 64 times but I can't seem to find it in the search so here goes. The ski rubber for the C&A ski does the higher part of the rubber go to the front or back. I have it mounted to the back but for some reason I'm thinking thats not right. :drink: Thanks for your time

you are correct - it goes to the back - gets the ski tips level.

I still had to shim mine with a 1/4" shim just to get the skis tips up a bit.

I shimmed mine 1/2" with 2 pieces of a old track i cut, i tried with just one making it a 1/4" but it was still darty when you let off so i put two, its tight but it worked awsome, i also left my limiters straps at the stock setting and twisted the front shock of the skid aproximatley 1" up word taking some ski pressure off, this was a night and day diffrence in setup, i also have about 55lbs of psi in the front shocks. Good Luck :Rockon:

The taller part of the rubber faces forward on the C&A... Mine was the same as the stock ski rubber plus the 1/4" shim...

Back