• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can-Am Spyder

Yes, show some pictures of your progress. You have us all interested in your project.

Crap business is booming and the only free time I had, the old lady made me work on the house all weekend. I have made the models for the upright mounts and they are at the machine shop. I hope after next week I can really put some time in on this.

Oh I would love to also but I have been on the road in South Dakota and have 5 major projects going - whoever said this year would suck for business got it wrong. I see no light at the end of the tunnel but will get back to it when things back off.

This is why I snowmobile, no work for 4 months over the winter but summer can suck.

I saw the street legal sleds links, here is another guy that is doing them with a hardtail rear - www.yav-usa.com, $3500 I believe, there is a guy on dootalk running this kit on a turbo 1200 doo. Shows a phazer with the kit in his pictures section.

Saw one on the road last summer, sure turned my head. I wonder if the horn, signals, and accessorry radiator could all be kept and used in the summer. If you just had to swap out the front and rear suspension seems it would be easy to make the swap 2X a year.

You could buy a nice used vector or apex, plus the kit and have a year round toy for much less than a new Apex!

I'm not sure about the hardtail. If I'm going to spend $3500 on something like this, it better have a rear suspension. I don't like the front mounted radiator either. Radiator in the tunnel with a fan is a much cleaner look IMO.

No it is sitting in the trailer in pieces.

I had one busy year and am still trying to finish my house at this point and still have a bunch of jobs going.

I am thinking of parking this one for the winter and working on having it ready for the spring and riding the others on snow this year. I have the Turbo 03 mtn and the 05 rx ready for this year.

Well I converted it back to snow last winter so now I have it back in the shop to permanently convert to street because I bought a new sled over the winter but I have not had time to get started hoping this next week to get the front end done then start on the rear swing arm and drive line.

Back