• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Carb Spring

I have heard of that before too...I would order a new spring before I did it...I went back to the stock spring after I tried a kit with a softer spring and it dint work to good for me...but it might have been to much.

I TIED MY SPRING WITH THREAD TO SEE WHAT IT WOULD DO, TIED UP ENOUGH SO IT WAS A INCH SHORTER THAN STOCK . SEEMS A BIT QUICKER TO REV, HAVE TO RIDE IT THOUGH

it will work different with the spring cut.... if you like it, then cut it and I bet you will be surprised.

I CUT ABOUT A INCH OUT OF MINE,,,, SEEMS TO REV SOONER. NO SO MUCH HESATATION BUT I ALSO WENT TO A 150 MAIN TOO,.... SEEMS TO RUN A GOOD BIT BETTER

i have a 09 big bear 400 with jet kit and k&n air filter but no jet kit spring ok if i cut my spring what main jet do i need to run right now i'm on 110 need input from pros and cons thanks.

this mod is a must holy crap killer azz throttle response now i'm always smiling every time i jab the throttle smile so big it reach behind my head this mod is a must.

Back