• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cat rider with nytro xtx questions

i have ridden other sleds , m8's m1000's polaris 800's and a xp . they all feel so drastically different i don't know how to compare them .

my buddy off the m1000 said my nytro leaned over way easyer than his m .

in truth i wish i didn't have a nytro i would rather have a new m8 or maybe just maybe the new polaris . the nytro has its pluses but the weight is just ...... alot .

I hear ya. I went with the nytro because I need some engine reliability, no 2 sroke oil on long rides, and ready for a 4 stroke/miss my 450 dirt bike torque, but wanted a real warranty vs the cat. I damn near got an assault 800 but couldn't trust the poo 800 for 3000+ miles; just too many horror stories with them the last few years. Same with the doo 800. I got a smokin deal on the xtx that I just couldn't pass up.

Good deal. If you decide to get your shocks re-valved I recommend Bruce a B-Line Control, in Lindstrom. He does a really good job, and it really made my nytro handle well. If I would have re-valved my shocks on the nytro at the beginning of the second year...I might still own it. It made that big of a difference.

It was $146 for the rears. One of the cheapest upgrades we did to the nytro, but by far it was the best money spent.

Honestly, my advice is don't even ride it stock. Just get them re-valved this summer.

Can't revalve it til I get it next summer. I gotta ride it first though to compare it to all the cats I've had.

Back