• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Charge tube clamps

ViperRob

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
15 Viper
Anyone know what size charge tube clamps are and intake clamps. Looking to update them to T bolt style.

Anyone know what size charge tube clamps are and intake clamps. Looking to update them to T bolt style.
Ulmer sells a set that looks good. My clamps all have the size stamped in them in mm. Not sure they all do.

I've seen the wide t-bolt clamps leak more than the stock clamps. I wont ever use them myself even if they come with the charge tubes, maybe some are poor or some are better, but there's nothing wrong with the stock clamps as long as they are tight and you keep them tight. I've never had a problem with the stock clamps not holding or leaking myself. Never understood people wasting money on special clamps on these low boost machines. Low boost being under 30 lbs. More then that then maybe, but I still wouldn't use these generic China t-bolt clamps people sell or put on.

Back