• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CHEEP GPS

backonblack

I'm looking for a cheep acurate gps that measure top speed over 100 mph. The one's I've looked at only go to 99.9 mph.
Thanks for any help and all the great info on this site. I dont post much but I read it every day.

I think most of the Magellan handhelds do. Some of them aren't cheap.

The magellan's are way to complicated to use. I like the Garmin units.

Does the garmin geko register over 100 mph? I looked a a couple other garmins and they only went to 99.9

I just got a Magellan Sportrak Color (that's right color screen) for $ 175.00 from Costco. It is awesome and real easy to use and I have never had one before. It goes up to 954 MPH. You can get it from ebay for around $200-230. But if you can get to Costco your golden!! ;)!

yamabluerx1 said:
I just got a Magellan Sportrak Color (that's right color screen) for $ 175.00 from Costco. It is awesome and real easy to use and I have never had one before. It goes up to 954 MPH. You can get it from ebay for around $200-230. But if you can get to Costco your golden!! ;)!

Bought the same one and think its great! :Rockon:
However Garmin does make a nice unit also.

Back