• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

clutching

thor452

Because I can
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2012 Apex XTX 2017 Sidewinder LTX-LE
I have an 07 gt and it has about 7000 miles on it was thinking i should go into the clutch and see what is wearing and replace it but if im going in maybe i should upgrade it seeing as i am in there going to spend some money anyway. I dont want to change gears or anything else but would like a little more performance out of it. Has anyone done just the clutch's with sucess? what did you do? I have tried emailing ulmer with no response maybe he is having trouble with email again i dont know. any help/opinions are welcome thanks!! :rules

Ulmer

I emailed Ulmer regarding some clutching issues...Response took about a day. But he did respond...And this is not the first time that I have emailed him asking for help..try again, or better still call...I did, and I was chatting to him re my sleds setup...Larry

Back