• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cobra Tall windshield and hand guards ? WORK

I have the same mid height windshield on my 07 attak gt. The wind protection on the body is adequate (could be better). My hands I have to switch to mitts when the temperature drops below -15 C. I have put on the skinz pro gauntlet and they do help a little. I feel the only solution if you want to wear gloves is a full gauntlet.

iasledder said:
It may be in the mounting postion. I have the Cobra tall shield, PowerMadd hand gaurds and Powere Madd gauntlets over the gaurds. Have yet to touch the windshield on my ER, also a 1-1/2" bar riser.

The riser must bring the bars up to where the windshield is narrower. I have the tall cobra and a stock riser and the bars touch the windshield at full turn.

sniperviper said:
2008 apex ltx windshield offers pretty good wind protection. But I dont know if it will fit with the handguards you want..

I had that windshield and I thought it was horrible. I switched it too a tall cobra and i think that works awsome. Still not as good hand protection as I would like but better than the stock mid.

THKSNOW said:
SharkAttak said:
sniperviper said:
I couldnt care less about what people might think about my sled after adding this tall windshild. If they stop turning head so what? As long as my hands are warm and my balls arent deep frozen after a long lake run in high speed, I'm happy!

that's all that counts, being warm and comfortable :Rockon:

ok... but if that were really true you'd probably be drivin' one of these-- LMAO
:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

I would love to take one of them for a spin. Turn on the heat and listen to the radio. Not something I would want to ride everyday but if I had hit that 200+Million MegaBall Jackpot I would have one in the garage. Why not

THKSNOW so the mid stock is not that warm,,,,,,, bummed :o| ,

But what was that sled with the sit in and two tracks, is that a BRB offering?

I want to keep as much of the 'cool Apex' look and be able to ride comfortably. :4STroke:

Is that asking to much? :o|

Yamadoo

Back