• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

code 81 now i know what it is!!

snowbeast

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 apex xtx traded for a 2017 sidewinder L-tx-le
FACEBOOK
yes
YOUTUBE
yes
Well got up to our riding area (Millinocket Maine) yesterday,warmed up the sleds and i got the code flashing,not knowing what it was,i looked down on my sled and saw my dealers name and number on the side,thought i would call anyway,knowing it was sunday but he was there wow great news,he told me we had our new handlebar wire pluged in backwards,yup we did,warmed right up cade went away and so did we.. Thanks John your the man,ran sweet all day,but it could of been a very bad day,drive 220 miles unload warm up three sleds and one has just got to be a poop head lol,and we ran it for about a dozen pass's the day before in a field,so maybe the code does not come on right away,but if any of you get that code 81 dont worrie just locate your warmer wire and turn it around. :jump:

Allen Ulmer can send you the complete list of error codes if you want. I had trouble with the TORS last week and he sent me the list. Its nice to have the list along with the sled when this happens. Just a thought for you guys.

Dave

PeeWee said:
Allen Ulmer can send you the complete list of error codes if you want. I had trouble with the TORS last week and he sent me the list. Its nice to have the list along with the sled when this happens. Just a thought for you guys.
Thanks peewee

Dave

Please could you explain the problem and the solution more specific and in detail för me?

I got Code 81 in the last weekend on my RS Venture -05

mnmsnowbeast said:
Well got up to our riding area (Millinocket Maine) yesterday,warmed up the sleds and i got the code flashing,not knowing what it was,i looked down on my sled and saw my dealers name and number on the side,thought i would call anyway,knowing it was sunday but he was there wow great news,he told me we had our new handlebar wire pluged in backwards,yup we did,warmed right up cade went away and so did we.. Thanks John your the man,ran sweet all day,but it could of been a very bad day,drive 220 miles unload warm up three sleds and one has just got to be a poop head lol,and we ran it for about a dozen pass's the day before in a field,so maybe the code does not come on right away,but if any of you get that code 81 dont worrie just locate your warmer wire and turn it around.

Back