• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Congrats To Newly Appointed Mods and Tech Advisor's.

Sled Dog

Lifetime Member
Congratulations to newly appointed mods Crewchief47 and 1CrazySledder and also to Lazy Bastard being promoted to TY Tech Adviser. Way to go TY management all very good choices. Hope I didn't miss anyone. ;)! ;)! :rocks: :rocks:

Lazy Bastard, Lakercr, Len Todd and Turk!!!

Congrats :Rockon:

This Tech Adviser Award is for those who go out of their way as Tech Gurus to help other users... Great Job Guys....

This only takes affect if they except the award.

All have been watched and voted on by the TY Staff :Rockon:

very cool...finally got the confidence to start some mods I never would have had the nerve to do without the direction and assistance of these individuals and this site in general.... :rocks:

Congrats to Lazy Bastard, Lakercr, Len Todd and Turk. You guys have always been very helpful to me and everybody else asking questions on TY.

Thank you for your time and effort helping out fellow TYers.

Very well deserved, in deed. It was individuals like you that kept me coming back when I was just here poking around and not registered yet. The tech information and the help one gets from here is simply put....THE BEST. Without the tech information, TY just wouldn't be TY.

Myself included could not have built the sleds I have with out the help from people like you.

Congrats guys.....

congrats to everyone, even the new moderators who help keep this place a great site and not let people with sour/bad attitudes come in and spoil everything! thanks for keeping it real guys!

Back