• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

contemplating NYTRO purchase vs skidoo XP

I think a lot of the reason the Nytro gets beat up on here is the typical Yamaha buyer is, for a lack of another word, fussy. I often go on DooTalk, and they drive Summits with T-Motion on the trail and don't see an issue with it at all. I drive their Summits and see their point but I certainly would not call it capable on the trail. Sure if the trail is straight there is no issues, but watch out for those corners.

I may not be the best 'voice of reason' as I am still confused as to why you wouldn't want your limiiter strap on the stock position; fully loose. I am more of a young gun on this site.

$6k for a Nytro wtih 200mi, sort of a no brainer.

First off I'm done with ski Doo, I will never suggest a Doo, now that's out of the way I'v owned ski doo's from leaf spring front end up to the the "latest and greatest" xrs the only one I didn't have trouble with was the 2000 mxz. I now own a nitro rode 10,000 Klm's with it and only updated the skis to the tuner ski with a very aggressive carbide set up and made adjustments to suspension, limiter strap, and a power upgrade kit ( which defiantly isn't needed) just wanted to try it. I have never been more confidant in a snowmobile reliability handling and resale value.

Back