• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

cracked pipe flange

goodday

Veteran
i have a 06 rtx, with 5000 mi, i change the exhaust donuts lasted night ,saw that the pipe that connects to the donut gasket was cracked, all four of them, appears not to be leaking, should i be concerned ? goodday

Sorry to say, but you should be. Was it backfiring? I had 1 that was cracked and I'm pretty sure I lost power because of it. Its fixed now and sled seems to run stronger. Yamaha has stainless steel ones for $91.00 but the right side one is on back order until March 19. Bender racing has steel ones for $399.00 and that includes new donuts. They have SS ones for $499.00. Hope this helps!!

FYI - The stainless Yamaha replacements have been slowly trickeling in - I got a right one in the other day and have more coming that should be in next week - the left side I also have a handful in stock. If you need either give me a call. Thanks

Back