• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Curve Industries New Product Releases Big East - Syracuse NY

Well, I know Motec makes some pretty serious hardware as well as software. Their superbike stuff used to be the "industrial standard" for top level world championship teams that did not have the full factory bikes. I seem to remember they are Aussies...?

Re: Curve Industries New Product Releases Big East - Syracus

Curve Industries said:
Don't miss the two revolutionary product releases from Curve Industries, Friday October 2nd, 6pm at the Big East Powersports show at the On center in Syracuse NY! Believe us when we say, snowmobiling will never be the same again.

Also, look for special guest Hondo who will be in our booth all weekend sharing his guiness record adventures and sucess on Curve XS skis.

Rockmiester will have Warm Hands Controlers for sale along with Superman's Lake Effect risers and Sled Start remote start systems as well.

The Curve booth will be the place to be so stop in and say hi!

- Sean

www.CurveIndustries.com
www.RideWithRobbie.com

Hi Sean,
Looking forward to seeing you at Syracuse.
I really like the looks and the performance of your Curve skis on my Attak GT. I have to say that they are the best looking skis out there.
Jim

Attachments

• DSC00534.JPG
    DSC00534.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 75
  • DSC00536.JPG
    DSC00536.JPG
    90.2 KB · Views: 76
  • DSC00537.JPG
    DSC00537.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 87

Back