• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

CUSTOM NUMBERS PIC

sx7001

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
Sidewinder
Put them on today,silver with dark silver fade. What do you think?

Seymore Graphics here in North Bay made them. They have a new material that sticks to snowmobile panels.

RTX Meirda said:
Looks great.....I would have changed the font to something similar to the lettering on the hood.
Yes, that's what I was thinking. Love your avatar's dude.

Nice Job SX2001
I'm planning on the some spot for my Blue Attak.

What is your plan for the ugly!!!!! OFSC pukey green/pink trail pass??? I'm not sure where to put it-- my windshield is bigger than the GT so mine might fit just above and between the headlights--- you probably don't want to stick something on that nice chrome shield!!

I may stick my OFSC sticker on the inside of my windshield.

I know that they do not like it....but the wardens would not be able to see it when I am traveling 100MPH anyway.

RTX Meirda said:
I may stick my OFSC sticker on the inside of my windshield.

I know that they do not like it....but the wardens would not be able to see it when I am traveling 100MPH anyway.

AHEMMMMMMMMM
Dude you do know Im a trail warden right?

This really pisses me off...

1) I bought a $10,000 snowmobile that looks aboslutely gorgeous.

2) In Minnesota I have to put a 6 digit registration number on my 10K sled along with a puke green reg sticker on both sides plus a puke green trail permit sticker on my soon to be painted windshield.

3) There isn't a DNR official on the face of the earth that could read these numbers posted anywhere on a sled going 50 MPH (That's the trail speed limit) SO WHAT'S THE POINT!!!!!

4) The only time a DNR officer or police officer is ever going to need to know my reg. number is if he has me pulled over or if my sled is parked in a parking lot.

5) Why can't we have an ATV sized license plate that would rivet to the tunnel? It would be just as obvious as the current placement. My across the street neighbor is a DNR officer and I will be having a little chat with him as soon as hunting season in over.

Back