• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Custom Wheels

Lots of options. I went with Yamaha tuning fork billet wheels bc I'm partial to them and I found a sweet deal on 6 small wheels and 2 larger rear axle wheels. Deal was so good I just could not pass it up.

But OFT (SCMURS and moto psycho) make sweet wheels too. I'd have gone with them other wise as I know them a little and they are class act gentlemen and good friends. Other options are Tricked Toys and I thought Muffin Works had a wheel kit, but now I'm not sure. They are all great options. Sort of just depends on turnstile you want as they are all a tad different style wise.

I love the look of the tuning fork wheels yammie makes but they are $hite , I have bent 4 of them already so I only have them on the rear now (large ones), they are bending from hitting whatever not jumping them; I put on the plastic stockers last fall and they are doing great, I got them in blue to match the sled better than the black. Thats my advice.

Super Sled said:
I've had them for years on my other sled off trail for three years and never had issues. I dunno. Weird.

I forgot to mention in my first post, they are bending such that they get a nice flat spot on them, not bending side to side. You can fell them as you ride a nice vibration the faster you go.

Tricked Toys make a great quality wheel! Great guys to deal with, excellent customer service and an awsome looking product!

Zakre said:
Super Sled said:
I've had them for years on my other sled off trail for three years and never had issues. I dunno. Weird.

I forgot to mention in my first post, they are bending such that they get a nice flat spot on them, not bending side to side. You can fell them as you ride a nice vibration the faster you go.

Return them to Yamaha then. You must have bad ones/ defective aluminum or abused yours. My experience is the tuning fork wheels' quality is very good. Like I said, ive used them off trail for several years on my Mt Viper skid and they bounce off lots of hidden objects under the snow and have survived/ still look great. Sorry to hear snout your misfortune with those.

spgblacksled.jpg

Back