• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dalton Clutch Kit with ECP filters

Smoke

Just wondering what everyone is using for a Dalton set-up with the ECP filters? I'm using the 57.5 wts, 52r/46 Helix, black/silver primary and silver secondary @ 70 deg. The ECP filters make a noticable difference, but I might be over reving a bit (10,600-10,700). Before the filters I was at 10,300. I was not totally happy with the dalton set-up before the filters anyway.

dolton

i am runing a mod air box with #50 drilled jets my clutching is dalton and did not change 57.5 wht,s bl/black prmary spring green secondary with 70deg twist and a54r46 helx. the jets work out to 165,s this seems to work well and looks stk 8)

The majority of people on here have changed to heavy hitters. They are great because you can add/subtract weight to get rpm's where you want. I had the same set-up as you, but, scraped it for HH's and I have not been sorry. There is always something on here about the latest HH set-ups :wink: .

dalton

not a black green primay. a green yamaha secondary spring. i did try a green/back primay with 8bu 00 but i did not like the 7000 rpm engment but it had some hole shot. just to harsh and it would brake some thing that would be expensive to fix. just one fast run and it totaled all of the sliders in the primay :roll:

Back