• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Damn you COVID! -- Trailer prices

Do you remember what brand epoxy paint you used and how did it hold up?
My mistake. It wasn't epoxy paint. It was Behr low lustre enamel Porch and patio floor paint. Slate gray No.6695. No chips or peeling so far.
Added non-skid floor finish additive No.970

Last edited:

ateick - inverter, male plug on exterior, oil primer for the floor (Ben Moor 100.70) then do what you on top of that, the more cablier track the better - IMO

Oh! roof vent? MaxAir cover white or black don't get smoke (cracks)

Alright! Trailer is done. Now I can start working on the sleds.

Floor painted with Valspar Porch and Patio no slip paint. Reinstalled the Caliber stuff that came with and added some Edge Guards to the ramp and Edge Glides to the transition from door to floor.

Also installed 3 strips of Led's inside with a switch at the backdoor. Wired so I can easily run the just the led's inside the trailer with a battery if I'm discounted from the truck.

I'm disappointed with the fit and finish of the trailer as I mentioned earlier in my post but at least I managed to get one and ordering in spring was a $1000 savings over what they are selling for now.

20211011_144352_resized.jpg

Looks good what brand is it

I was very lucky when I found my trailer mid November 2020. Inventory was low even then and had to drive 3 hrs to get this one. Paid $5k before taxes. Same trailer is listed locally today for $7k. It is a SnoPro brand.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed (1).jpg

My hybrid trailer. Lights shown are 110V, battery tender, harbor freight tool box, used cabinets, sled lift and floor jack is forward all tied down with d-rings/straps & some ice fishing gear right. Proline Trailer, NH ordered and built to my specs during covid (pickup 3/2020). I have a ATV trailer too. People come from all over to order and pickup their Proline trailer.

Attachments

• trailer1.jpg
    trailer1.jpg
    173.9 KB · Views: 111

Back