• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dealer for service

AttakSnow2

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Yamaha Viper
Any one recommend a dealer for service in NorthCentral Wisconsin? I need to take my Viper in for warranty work and I've never dealt with any of the dealers around here.

From Merrill, WI your 3 closest Yamaha dealers would be (in order):
North Country Yamaha - Tomahawk
Anitgo Yamaha - Antigo
Liske Marine - Medford

All have very good reputations.

I've been to Pat's before, I won't have time to get back up there until the end of December. But I do take my sleds there. Kip is great to deal with.

I'm just trying to get my Viper in for chain case leak and hopefully the reflash. Called North Country Yamaha and they are booked for at least 2 weeks and know anything about the reflash.

How about Antigo Yamaha?....never been there but my bud bought his rental fleet from them 5 years or so ago and treated him well.

I haven't had good luck with there sales and parts department. Plus a few guys I work with said to stay away.

I think I'm going to take it back up to Pat's. I trust Kip.

Thanks for the help..

I haven't had good luck with there sales and parts department. Plus a few guys I work with said to stay away.

Thanks for the help..
Find Wes Oliver at Antigo if you try them again. Tell him what you feel. He will straighten them out. Old racing buddy of mine. Good guy and rides himself.

Minocqua Yamaha ?

I

Thanks for the help..

I hear ya & that is what I do too. Kip and his service department are the best & new service manager Dave is very nice. Yes long drive for me too but worth it! I ride in UP and I want to support Pat's they have earned my biz and that means a lot to me.

Back