• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Did anyone buy a 2010 Apex?

I have a good friend that got a 2010 Apex LTX GT. I personally ride Nytro XTX's. One of them on boost. I rode with him all last week up in the U.P. what is your question. Maybe I can answer it or ask him and let you know what he says.

Pistol,I rode a little over 900 miles with him last week, and he seemed very pleased. He did fine a small oil leak from the chain case and took it back to the dealer yesterday to have it looked at.

Agman 57 said:
Pistol,I rode a little over 900 miles with him last week, and he seemed very pleased. He did fine a small oil leak from the chain case and took it back to the dealer yesterday to have it looked at.

Thats odd, I tought they'd fix that! any other issue's with '10?

pistol said:
Did anyone buy a 2010 Apex?

I thought 2010's were made with leftover 06 parts?!!!! :tg:

SharkAttak said:
where there huge changes from 06-10?

The biggest change is the CHAINCASE & DRIVE system, longer and bigger drive shaft w/extroverts, extra bearing on end of driveshaft in chaincase, '10 also have the revised MONO II rear suspension, better HANDWARMERS...

apltx08 said:
SharkAttak said:
where there huge changes from 06-10?

The biggest change is the CHAINCASE & DRIVE system, longer and bigger drive shaft w/extroverts, extra bearing on end of driveshaft in chaincase, '10 also have the revised MONO II rear suspension, better HANDWARMERS...

thanks

2010 ltx gt 1500miles hygear rear shock simmons skies. sled runs fast & smooth. had 07 love the upgrads on 10 no problems at all. no worries 5year warantey

Chain case apparent oil leak may be from spilled oil that was not cleaned up, or if the chain case is a new deseign for 2010, maybe the wrong amount of oil was added by the set-up guy? Just some thoughts.

Back