• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Doo Pic

kotapug

Expert
A buddy of mine sent me this and I thought it was kind of funny and would share it. ( I own the same doo thats in the pic besides my apex)

Attachments

• Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 98

ya i spank an 800 skidoo with my heavy 06 rtx,dont wanna come around here with an added dis-advantage like that or your feelings will really get hurt,do you think skidoo actually tested these 2 sleds together or went by the weights in the book and cut and pasted the pics together,that is funny

Its stuff like this that made me buy a new Tundra. Every dealer I went to, Ford, GMC, Chevy, and Nissan, compared their trucks to the Tundra. Hey a couple had fliers they were handing out comparing their truck to the Tundra. When Doo felt the need to call out the Apex it just shows that they are trying to knock off the King of the Hill!

IFlyEm said:
Its stuff like this that made me buy a new Tundra. Every dealer I went to, Ford, GMC, Chevy, and Nissan, compared their trucks to the Tundra. Hey a couple had fliers they were handing out comparing their truck to the Tundra. When Doo felt the need to call out the Apex it just shows that they are trying to knock off the King of the Hill!

Yeah, and how did that turn out for them??????????????

I agree and believe thats what they were thinking, but how did they fair after that?

:4STroke:

I wouldn't say the Rev knocked the Apex off the top. The Rev was a good chassis but I'd never take it over the Apex. The Rev-XP/XR on the other hand is phenomenal. I do hope that Yamaha brings out a new lake racer chassis this year with 175+ hp. Can't wait for the 10th!

IFlyEm said:
I wouldn't say the Rev knocked the Apex off the top. The Rev was a good chassis but I'd never take it over the Apex. The Rev-XP/XR on the other hand is phenomenal. I do hope that Yamaha brings out a new lake racer chassis this year with 175+ hp. Can't wait for the 10th!

I own both like I said before. The REV for ditch riding is great and I dont have any complaints. If you could put the genisis motor in the rev I think it would be a really fun sled. Power and torque imo is not close that goes to the apex even though they are suppose to be the same for hp at 150 not for sure on tourqe.I will find out Sun. as I am bringing both to a radar run .

BRP bring rings and pistons,i dont care who you are,thats funny right there,love the pic

ski dont, LMAO, i love it....i have an '03 rev that burned down last year that im now trying to get rid, thats the last ski-doo i'll ever have.......i went out and bought a nytro after that, and i love it, but my attak takes the cake. hahahaha, ski dont

Back