• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Dual Cherry Bombs

Tayz588

Extreme
Thinkin that when I get my mini mig for x-mas im going to start on the exhaust and make dual cherry bombs with chrome tips welded on. Im in welding school currently so it wont be that much different than somethin I do in fab class. Anyone try this? sound with duals...I know single cherry bombs on these are loud.

I can't wait for some young wigger to weld on one of those huge exhaust cans (fart can) from a 4 cylender jap car......dual bombs could be cool

yzf1999 said:
I can't wait for some young wigger to weld on one of those huge exhaust cans (fart can) from a 4 cylender jap car......dual bombs could be cool

you mean like this?

moderator removed link to non TY site

ahahahahaha :bling

hey insulted now. I have one of them on my car. I bought it like that, the whole car was moded when I got it but I ended up making some changes to it.

Funny thing is i just bought a used mcxpress turbo kit and it came with an exhaust like that one in the link. Its not identical but it is fairly close.

soul_hammer said:
yzf1999 said:

you mean like this?

ahahahahaha :bling

The Schmidt single in that link is actaully a great pipe. Has great sound and is built sturdy.

hey now dam it it was only an experiment, and boy was it loud , tuner car muffler was cheaper haha

it came out aewsome but was way too loud lmao

We did it on a quad and it lost power.I dont know why but even with tuning it was down on power vs a FMF Ti exhaust silencer.

I believe its the core design.Most CherryBombs use a core that the slots are pressed into the flow of exhaust.From what I have seen a normal core with perforated sheet is better althought the perforation size is also important even in those.

Simple.They are cheap and in duals they look cool and might sound cool.That one we put on quad wasnt any louder than the FMF Ti pipe.

theres a video of this on youtube, just search phazer cherry bomb. Sounds like crap though imo

I haven't seen anything on youtube with dual cherry bombs..I saw one with a single only. Im not sure if i'll actually do it, but i'm hoping to get enough input to make a decision.

Back