• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

DUALLY CARBIDES

I've tried Woody's and the Deuce bars and I like the Deuce bars better. I've also tried the kimpex arrows and 5.7 pilot skis and I like the OEM ski with the deuce bars better. I just installed Curve XS skis but haven't had a chance to run them yet. If the Curves don't perform I'll have no problem going back to the OEM ski deuce bar setup.

If you go with the Stud Boy deuce wear bars taper the front of the bar with a grinder so they glide over objects better. They turn up 90 degrees into the the front of the ski and have a tendency to catch on things. Set your toe out 1/2" total and install a 1/8 to 1/4" shim under the rear of the spindle rubber. If you're not studded the 4.5" carbide is sufficient.

If you ride aggressive, skip the duallys as they push really bad. I gave the 6" double Downs a whirl with with minimal success, pushed horrible but eliminated darting. Ended up going to a 6" roetin round bar, worked much better for me. Had great bit and the sled went were I wanted it too. Worked better then my sharper bars too, as those caught on rail road tracks really bad.

I had duallys on my rx1 and they worked absolutly amazing. I found if you get a bigger carbide they will bite better and elimenate the push feel in the corners. So, I am anticipating the same on my nytro.

Back