• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Earliest skier sort opening in a LONG time!!!!

mtdream

TY 4 Stroke Master
Doing the happy dance, our local resort is opening for turkey Day, and has a good base where we do most of our sledding....

:jump: :-o :-o :jump:

Hope we get some snow that will need it this year. Our ride last year sure didn't.

I do like your consistency. Right about that time I am trying to put the snow out of my head to make the last little time pass before riding you go and make a post like this. Seems like this is a yearly reoccurrence:)

Nah, this one is about 2-3 weeks early...ole punxatawney Phil and me work on different ends of the season :)

I hope you are right. I guess if you are as accurate as Phil I shouldn't be booking any time off to go sledding just yet.

Let's hope you are right. Now if I just had a sled to ride I would be in good shape. I guess that is what you get for deciding last minute to turbo you sled. You get to wait.

Back