• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

ECU wiring diagram

gaidmd1902

VIP Member
Country
Other
Snowmobile
apex
Hello everybody
I have a yamaha apex engine with mitsubishi control unit 8hg-8591a-10-00. I'm looking for the ECU wiring diagram.
anyone can help me?
thnaks
Guido Renna

Hello everybody
I have a yamaha apex engine with mitsubishi control unit 8hg-8591a-10-00. I'm looking for the ECU wiring diagram.
anyone can help me?
thnaks
Guido Renna
If you become a member of the site you can get access to the service manual and it has the diagram in there. Looks like attached.

Attachments

• IMG_2635.jpeg
    IMG_2635.jpeg
    18.8 KB · Views: 79
thnks.
I have now paid the fee as a vip member. How do I find the technical documentation?
I'm looking for information on the mitsubishi control unit 8hg-8591a-10-00 connected to a RX1ST2AG4 8HNA00-E000

Last edited:
Message one of the moderators and they will send you a link for the manual you want

thnks.
I have now paid the fee as a vip member. How do I find the technical documentation?
I'm looking for information on the mitsubishi control unit 8hg-8591a-10-00 connected to a RX1ST2AG4 8HNA00-E000
check your pm's

Back