• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Ekholm Hyfax Replacements?

SoCoRX1

TY 4 Stroke Guru
Ready to replace the Hyfax on my 159/162 ekholm skid. I am not sure, though as to what hyfax to run. Is it something i need to call ekholm and order or is it hyfax from something that i can get from a certain dealer?

worn out

SoCo I would call Tim at Mountain Addiction 425-377-2844 or go to his site mountainaddiction.com he used to sell the Ekholm and now he builds his own version I have a 159 in my 03 and just love it!! Just still working on it! How have you liked yours? He got me red hyfax to go with color schem. :yam:

Attachments

• Mckinley11-06 026.jpg
    Mckinley11-06 026.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 86
i like it. Still trying to set it up but it definitely is an awesome suspension.

Thanks for the input. i forgot mountain addiction creates a skid exactly like the ekholm.

Thanks for the input both of you! i will call the guys at mountain addiction and see what they can do for me. maybe it is yamaha parts which would be very nice

Boondock said:
Get off the trails and your hyfax won't wear!!! You get around 500+" of snow and you have to replace the hyfax come on!!!

Great input.... :o|

I rode his up with 2 people on it for a few hours - that's why it burned. I don't think I have replaced my hyfax in a few years...

Back