• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Excell Motorsports Apex Stock Replacement Header Pipes

Srxspec

Ulmer Racing
TY Advertiser
Tech Advisor
Website
www.ulmerracing.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper LTX, 2014 Yamaha SR Viper RTX SE, 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 162 (turbo), 2015 Yamaha SR Viper MTX SE 153
WEBSITE
www.ulmerracing.com
Excell Motorsports Stock Replacement Header Pipes
  • Heavy duty stainless steel design
    Stepped tube construction for optimum hp
    Oversized tube design for 2-4 hp increase
    Will work with stock or aftermarket exhaust muffler systems
    $550 for a pair

Contact Excell Motorsports or Ulmer Racing for more information.

Excell Motorsports: 315-691-6916

Ulmer Racing: 605-387-2833

1118081932.jpg

ApexProtoHeadpipes.jpg

So Allen, how much power is it across the board with the Excell Exhaust. Since the exhaust is 5hp mid and 2 on top end, how much hp with the combination of the two. Does Aaron have that number or will he know once he goes to the dyno.

Will not know full system numbers until dynoing is done. Aaron will not be traveling to Dynotech. We will use our in house chassis dyno here at Ulmer Racing to do all testing & dyno verification on the Apex parts due to time restraints as it is so close to the snow season currently.

I aim in!!!!! When i talked to you on the phone Wed. You said you would have stock in 2 weeks .. is that still a go ??.............Brian

We should be able to ship in 2 weeks. The headers will work with any stock or supercharged application.

Will double check with Excell tomorrow and post back!

Any need for a EFI controller with these and your air box mod?

Any extensive testing on the durability of these pipes?

Any updates on Excell Apex headers?

Guys....I spoke with Aaron today and he said he expects to have them ready in a few weeks. He said to expect anywhere between 2-5 hp but they are still doing some testing.

He be saying this to me since the beginning of October......

Back