• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhaust Question -- Yoshimura??

enis750

Veteran
Website
www.twomortgagedudes.com
anyone run this on their Phazer?
if so, got a clip of what it sounds like?
also cost involved & can u install yourself?
-does it install w just the can, like a "slip-on" on a sportbike?

i am purchasing an '07 Phazer shortly here and already thinkin of aftermarket exhaust

i used to run Yoshi's on all my sportbikes, and it sounded the best

thanks!

Lots of the guys putting carbon on are sayimg that the heat makes them really brittle at the mounting area, but the stainless and aluminum had no problems.

I believe there was a guy who posted a video on Youtube last winter with a Yoshi pipe on his FX. Didn't sound too bad but was really loud. I have an Ultra-Q on mine and it sounds very similar to my YFZ450 with an FMF. Its probally alot cheaper than a Yoshi and simple to bolt on.

phazerfx500 said:
I believe there was a guy who posted a video on Youtube last winter with a Yoshi pipe on his FX. Didn't sound too bad but was really loud. I have an Ultra-Q on mine and it sounds very similar to my YFZ450 with an FMF. Its probally alot cheaper than a Yoshi and simple to bolt on.

have a sound clip of yours??

to be honest i ahve run a mig carbon fiber and a yoshi rs3. the mig i paid 20$ for, mounted ripped out, then the yoshi i spent 175$ on ebay used an the slip on part was rusted from the inside. so lots of problems its right now.

yoshi is louder then the mig.

back to the point, i wouldnt waste your time or money on a street bike exhaust, get something that is meant for it.

the street bike exhausts get extremely hot. carbon or aluminum or stainless. its kinda scary.

i puta yoshi rs3 carbon fiber on my sled and have put on about 500 miles with no problems mine dosent seem to get very hot and i even have my tunnel closed off its loud but its a good loud i dont know if it added power but it feels like it. the pipe i put on was off of a 2004 rmz250 i had to do alot of work to get it to fit the way i wanted but it was worth it

id ont have any pics of the yoshi becuase the day i put it on it had to go to the dealer due to me breaking the link and a lot of other things. put here is a clip of the mig and some pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NThIskuNXHo

S5030045.jpg

S5030006.jpg

S5030005.jpg

if you go with carbon fiber make sure that it is mounted by a band clamp, even then iw ouldnt go carbon fiber.

try this link it should work these are pics from when i frist got it done i will put so new ones on and maybe a sound clip

:bling very nice man , have to say that really matches the phazer with the black on the pipe . 3 questions ... How much did they pipe and all the materials cost ? How long did it take to do all this andddd WHAT DOES IT SOUND LIKEE :Rockon:

plzzz post a video clip when ya get time that looks like it has a mean sound to it !

Very nice work , props ;)!

Thanks Peter !

Back