• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Exhaust Suggestions

chevmal67 said:
Nytro0316 said:
Does it really add 12hp and in your opinion is it worth the money??

I took it to a radar run, glare ice with no studs, i ran 91.8 mph in 1000 ft. my speedometer showed 115 as i crossed the finish line.

Obviously no studs?

chevmal67 said:
shaddow44 said:
Can you post the vid, I searched but couldn't find it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oy8FvlsOPbw

SledFreak said:
Obviously no studs?

correct. not sure how that compares to other nytros or anything really, first time in a radar run. i just thought it was good becuase i was .2 mph slower the the 4-tec with 96 studs.

Yep, that is good.... THe 4 tecs seem to have a little more top end, then the Nytro's.

SledFreak said:
Yep, that is good.... THe 4 tecs seem to have a little more top end, then then the Nytro's.

thats what ive heard too. I raced that same 4 tec gade with studs on hardpack. I was hooking probably as good as i could and he took me out of the hole and had 2 lengths on me until about 45-50 mph, then i caught him and had 3-4 lengths by the time we let off at 95. i was sure i was done for because i thought his top was way better then mine, but i was suprised to catch him.

chevmal67 said:
SledFreak said:
Yep, that is good.... THe 4 tecs seem to have a little more top end, then then the Nytro's.

thats what ive heard too. I raced that same 4 tec gade with studs on hardpack. I was hooking probably as good as i could and he took me out of the hole and had 2 lengths on me until about 45-50 mph, then i caught him and had 3-4 lengths by the time we let off at 95. i was sure i was done for because i thought his top was way better then mine, but i was suprised to catch him.

That's pretty good...

Back