• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Extended Throttle Cable?

Cable810

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 Viper MTX MPI 190
I got my risers from lake affect and now in the search for a longer cable. I used Google and came up with the Powermadd extension. More Google led me to a possible TOR issue with the Powermadd extension. I've seen that guys have made longer cables but I'm not entirely sure as to even go about that.

Suggestions?

Sry still have stock riser and cable on mine. Would an apex mountain one work? Never looked that close.

I thought about looking into other sleds cables but never did lol. I might have to see what I can come up with.

Anyone know if the ends are the same?

Looks to be about 3 over stock
The riser it's its self is 11.5". I'm thinking that it's still gonna be a little short and I'm gonna have to get bars for the sled. I'd be going with a 2" rise on the bars

Put a 2 inch riser on the wife’s 2007 mtx. Had to have a throttle cable made to length for it. Hope this helps. Just seen the post

Well I'm gonna try the Powermadd extension and see if that'll work.

I too am installing a Rox pivot riser on my 2012 phazer rtx. I'm looking for a cable that is at least 2" longer. Don't trust the aftermarket cable extensions. Does anyone know if any other 4 stroke Yammis have the same type cable that is a little longer?

I've read some MTN sleds have a little longer cable.

And as a update. The Powermadd throttle is way to long but it does work. Was a pita to keep TORS from tripping but I've yet to have an issue

Back