• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Fall Yamaha promotions

Boomer

Expert
Has anyone heard anything on possible promotions Yamaha will be rolling out for the fall. I waited to long to make a decision on the spring promotion and want to know what is coming before making a decision on going used low mileage, leftover or brand new this year.

I was wondering the same thing. I spoke to my dealer the other day about a non current XTX he has and he told me this: WAIT! He said he won't even sell it to me right now as he does not want any pissed off customers coming back in a month. He says that here in Canada the promos will be released in October. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

Yamaha's fall promotions are on their website, at least for the US. I was kind of disapointed that they didn't offer more incentives on 2010 sleds

wantsnow said:
I was wondering the same thing. I spoke to my dealer the other day about a non current XTX he has and he told me this: WAIT! He said he won't even sell it to me right now as he does not want any pissed off customers coming back in a month. He says that here in Canada the promos will be released in October. I guess we will just have to wait and see!

I hope they do something because right now the new XTX's MSRP is more then I paid for my 09 on the snow...

the reason the 2010 sleds do not have bigger rebates is they cut production BIG TIME. they cut our dealers order almost in half...for 2010 there are alot of 2009 out there. the rebates are out and are very good on 09's. and yamaha also put out what the rebates will go to in dec. and they are quite a bit less.

so if you want a 2010 buy there is not many out there and if you want an 09 the rebates are going down on dec. 1

That is what i know....

Back