I bought the viper BTX because I like back country travel in the north and after a couple years of use I found out what I desperately needed on the sled to make it more user friendly. Last year I built and installed tunnel stiffeners so I could mount a cargo rack without worrying about bending the tunnel like I’ve seen so many times on the vipers. They turned out great and I couldn’t be happier. I have always wanted to have an axe on my sled but couldn’t find mounts that I was happy with. I wanted to keep things as streamlined as possible to keep thing looking good so I just finished building my own mounts and once again couldn’t be happier. I was completely disappointed as to how much snow entered the engine compartment when in the deep powder. I couldn’t find per-made frog skins so I ordered a sheet of it and figured out my own. I think it should work good. I still have to figure out what I’m going to do with the vent on the side panel on the muffler side, it doesn’t have a metal mesh screen to wrap the frog skin around like the clutch side does. I also used some black rtv silicone to plug the holes by the front a arm mounts. Now I just have to fix the dam oil tank leak. Another big disappointment.